The United States leads the pack when it comes to coffee consumption, so offering a coffee station at your workplace is essential. However, you can enhance the experience even more by providing a system that grinds and brews coffee beans one cup at a time.
At SociaBull Coffee Company, we offer a system like this using locally roasted coffee beans. When choosing a coffee system for your workplace, consider the following advantages of using fresh coffee beans:
- Improved flavor and aroma. Freshly roasted coffee beans have a richer, livelier flavor. Freshly roasted beans also have a better chance of preserving the aromatic ingredients that give coffee its distinctive aroma, making for a more decadent cup of coffee.
- Complexity and nuance. A wider variety of taste notes and nuances are available in freshly roasted coffee beans. Coffee’s flavors can become flat and monotonous as it ages. However, you can enjoy a variety of flavors with fresh beans, from fruity and floral to nutty and chocolatey.
- Higher caffeine content. After roasting, coffee beans’ caffeine content begins to deteriorate. More caffeine is often present in fresher beans, which can boost energy and alertness when you need it.
- Longer shelf life. Fresh coffee beans have a longer shelf life than pre-ground coffee, allowing you to enjoy high-quality coffee for a longer length of time.
- Community support. Our coffee beans are roasted locally, allowing us to support local businesses.
Consider freshly roasted coffee beans if you want to make the most of your coffee station. Our team can discuss your needs and provide customized breakroom solutions for your workplace. Contact us today to learn more.